Abby’s Health & Nutrition is hiring!
We’re looking for a motivated, skilled and professional Marketing Associate! Our Marketing Associate is a key position as an ambassador of Abby’s Health & Nutrition’s brand and mission.
- Creates monthly sale tags and all corresponding promotional materials
- Creates the monthly BOGO Sales Flyer using Photoshop and Indesign
- Creates seminar, workshop, and event flyers using Photoshop, Indesign or Canva.
- Responsible for the promotion of the weekly produce sale. This includes communicating with the produce department, creating a flyer, editing produce chalkboard, promoting on social media and loading to website.
- Creates monthly Powerpoint with seminars, events, magazine ads, and fun facts – uploading it to the registers and TVs.
- Promotes weekly in-store vendor demos and Saturday sampling.
- Responsible for creation and promotion of big events such as Customer Appreciation Weekend (annual), Fall Fest (annual), and seasonal events like EcoFest or VegFest. Please be available the weekend of these events and for other occasional special events.
- Responsible for creating and updating various print assets. These assets include: Café Eden menu, Abby’s Health & Nutrition brochure, Abby’s Organic Community Farm brochure and other miscellaneous materials. Use Photoshop, Indesign or Canva to update or create.
- Collaborates with department heads to promote new products and services.
- Responsible for cross-promoting sales, promotions, seminars and workshops using email, social media and traditional marketing tactics.
- Responsible for generating presence on social media using Instagram and Facebook
- Responsible for website maintenance and updates (WordPress)
- Responsible for all content creation regarding social media, email campaigns, website updates,
Other In-Store Responsibilities
- Occasional cashiering when needed
- Answering the phone when needed
- Assists in receiving, documenting and shipping mail orders to customers
- Responds to messages, comments and other inquiries on Yelp, Google Reviews, Facebook and other online platforms.
Applications are available at Customer Service near the front of the store. Please ask for Darlene or Sarah for more information!
We are looking for team players who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about health & wellness. Come join us!