Abby’s Organic Community Farm is dedicated to teaching individuals and families to grow their own food and develop a sustainable lifestyle. Today, the Farm is thriving and is always expanding to accommodate more families, volunteers and visitors!
As a non-profit, the Farm’s dream and vision for the future is dependent on people who share our values and support us financially. Luckily, there are many ways you can help!
- Donation – We are always accepting monetary donations. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, please call 813-265-4951 or come in the store.
- Purchase Special Edition Abby’s Mag – We are selling special editions of Abby’s Magazine for a donation of $5 or more. This special edition is dedicated to Abby Sayler’s life and legacy. If you would like to purchase, call 813-265-4951 or come in the store.
- Garden of Life Promotion – For any Garden of Life purchase in the month of August, Garden of Life will donate $1 toward projects at Abby’s Organic Community Farm. This month is the perfect time to stock up on your favorite Garden of Life supplements or even try a new one!
- Volunteer – If you’re passionate about sustainability, growing your own food, of just want to get involved – we welcome you to volunteer at the Farm! We also give hours towards Bright Futures and school credit. If interested, please contact the Farm Director, at 813-393-6039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shop with Amazon Smile – Abby’s Organic Community Farm is partnering with Amazon Smile! do you normally shop on Amazon? By using Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to the Farm! Here’s how it works:
- Before you shop, go to Smile.Amazon.com. Then sign in using your normal Amazon login information. Be sure to bookmark this page for future use!
- Choose Abby’s Organic Community Farm Inc from the non-profit spotlight search.
- You’re good to go – now you can get your shopping done while supporting the Farm!
Thank you for your continued support! For more Farm information, visit www.abbysfarm.org.