To our valued Abby’s customers:
First of all, please know that your friends at Abby’s are diligently praying for your health, safety, protection and peace at this time, as well as praying for our community, state and country as we comply with ever-changing guidelines for reduced human interaction.
The following changes have been implemented to insure the safety of our staff and our customers.
- Our front-end personnel have disinfectant spray at the registers and are frequently wiping anything that may be touched by our shoppers.
- Our staff is disinfecting cart and basket handles, doorknobs, phones, light switches, credit card keypads, bulk bins and all counters. This is done every hour from open to close.
- All food sampling is suspended.
- All classes scheduled could possibly be rescheduled.
- We will be taking temperatures at the beginning of all our staff’s shifts to insure they don’t have a fever.
- Our staff are asked to not come to work if they are symptomatic.
In order to minimize contact and the potential further spread of COVID19, we are making changes and offering the following:
- The salad bar and seating area in the cafe will be temporarily closed to the public. However, our kitchen will continue to function and everything you’ve come to enjoy will be available for takeout or pick up as described below.
- While the store will remain open…..in an effort to limit the number of people and further limit contact in our store, we are offering a call-in service, whereby we will take your order over the phone for: the cafe menu; pre-made soup and salads; nutrition /supplements; grocery; health/beauty and produce. We will then collect your items and establish a pick-up time. When calling in, please be ready to give a detailed description of your items so we can serve you better. This will be particularly helpful for our customers that only have a few items needed and the order can be fulfilled and ready in advance.
- Your order can be paid and picked up inside the store or preferably you can pay in advance when placing the order and we will deliver to your car at curbside at the predetermined time.
- By next week, you will be able to place your order on our website.
Lastly, in order to keep up with the latest changes that we are making to serve you better, you can do any of the following:
- Sign up to receive our email newsletter
- Follow us on social media
- Text ABBYS to 57838
Thank you for your continued patronage of Abby’s as we navigate these challenging times. We are committed to your health and safety and will continue to update our policies and offerings as the situation dictates. We appreciate your patience in advance as we implement these new procedures.
Abby’s Health & Nutrition